Who Should Attend
- Project and programme managers
- Team leaders
- Founders and Board Members of NGOs
- Executive Directors and Department heads of NGOs
- Consultants who carry out assignments for NGOs
Solid governance and a well-functioning board are crucial for the sustainability of the organization. The purpose of this programme is to equip learners with core knowledge; practical skills and tools to govern, manage and lead effectively a nonprofit organization. Learners attending this course will be able to apply relevant sections of the Constitution and all other legislation (including regulations), that impact on NPOs/NGOs.
On completion of this programme learners should be able to:
- Understand and explain the King Report
- Identify and apply the South African Constitution in relation to NGOs/NPOs.
- Identify and apply supporting legislation, regulations and policy related to NGO/NPO governance
- King Report
- South African Constitution
- Legislation and Policies related to NGO/NPO governance