Show all / Hide all
Rules regarding cancellation for students who register in January of an academic year:
Should a student cancel his/her registration?
- On or before 28 February he/she will forfeit the non-refundable registration fee
- After 28 February but on or before 31 March, he/she will be liable for the initial deposit according to the selected payment plan
- After 31 March but on or before 30 April, he/she will be liable for fifty percent of the fee according to the selected payment plan
- After 30 April he/she will be liable for the total fee.
Please note that a student is not excluded from any liability on the basis of not having attended any workshop or not having submitted any coursework.
Rules regarding cancellation for students who register in July of an academic year
Should a student cancel his/her registration:
- On or before 31 August he/she will forfeit the non-refundable registration fee.
- After 31 August but on or before 30 September, he/she will be liable for the initial deposit according to the selected payment plan.
- After 30 September but on or before 31 October, he/she will be liable for fifty percent of the fee according to the selected payment plan.
- After 31st October he/she will be liable for the total fees.
When you register, you must send us four passport sized photos, we will produce a student card.The student card will be posted to you.
Changed information must sent via fax (27 31 3047303) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also log in as a student and make use of the online update form under View Profile - Update Profile.
Please call to ensure that we received your up-dated details.
A letter indicating an intention to continue studies, must be sent to email@example.com. Please provide us with your up-dated contact details.
Exam results are released approximately 1 month after exams are written. Students will be notified via email or sms, informing them that the results are available.
Please note that your assignments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt within 48 hours, kindly contact the assignment department?
The procedure is as follows; you must apply for external membership at the relevant library. We will provide you with a letter, confirming your registration at REGENT Business School.
The appointed bookstore is Van Schaik (www.vanschaik.com)
You will receive your module guides for the next semester only after exam results are released, students are processed and despatched in batches.