The Administrator will provide a vital link between prospective students and the organization. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- Using sales and marketing techniques and networking in order to attract students.
- Developing a good understanding of students
- Using social media to, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates
- Create brand awareness and increase student numbers
- Provide student support
- Compile Feedback Reports and ensure that it is correct and delivered on time.
- General Sales and Office Administration and Filing.
- Matric or graduate / completing degree
- Computer literacy intermediate level (Microsoft Word and Excel, email, internet)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Closing date for applications :
15 November 2015