With a footprint that extends from Casablanca to Cape Town, and from Abuja to Tunis, the Honoris network now consists of 12 institutions in 10 countries and 32 cities, amassing significant expertise in contact, distance and online education. Its institutions are well established authorities within the disciplines of Medical & Health Sciences, Engineering, IT, Business, Law, Architecture, Creative Arts & Design, Media, Political Science and Education. Students also have an opportunity to experience exclusive partnerships and exchange programs in more than 85 universities across Europe and the United States.
- 12 institutions including multidisciplinary universities, specialized schools, technical and vocational institutes
- 60 Urban or residential campuses and learning centers
- 45,000+ students
- 10 countries across Africa
- 32 cities
- 75,000+ alumni
- 40+ nationalities
- 85+ partnerships with Universities in Europe and the United States
- More than 280 degrees courses available campus based or online students in the fields of Health Science, Engineering, IT, Business, Law, Architecture, Arts and Design, Media, Education and Political Science
Regent Joins Honoris United Universities
Launch Event – Gallery
On July 11, 2017, Honoris United Universities, the 1st Pan-African higher private education was launched in London. The network, built upon its unique ‘collaborative intelligence’ concept, brings together the pioneering efforts of leading tertiary education institutions in Northern and Southern Africa, to educate Africa’s next generation of leaders and professionals.