INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY AT WORLD-CLASS INSTITUTIONS
Honoris United Universities has announced that it will be providing sponsorships for two graduates (through its sponsors) from any of the 7 Honoris United Universities (including REGENT Business School) to complete a postgraduate qualification at the world’s leading educational establishments.
The graduates will have the opportunity to apply for these scholarships to study at world-class institutions (such as University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, or a Russell Group University in the UK or at an Ivy League or similarly prestigious university in the US). The first beneficiaries of the scholarship are expected to start in October 2018.
Luis Lopez, CEO of Honoris United Universities, said: “These scholarships embody the international mobility and collaborative intelligence at the core of Honoris United Universities’ values. We are proud to be forming Africa’s next generation of entrepreneurs and leaders by providing high quality, accessible education. We are delighted that our graduates will benefit from this opportunity to further widen their horizons and we firmly believe that they will also offer fantastic perspectives, forged in Africa, to these leading establishments.”
The eligibility criteria for the International Scholarship is listed below:
Eligibility criteria for the International Scholarship
Step 1: the student must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be enrolled on a postgraduate programme or have completed a postgraduate programme at REGENT Business School;
- Have an excellent academic dossier (top 10% of graduating class, with cum laude)
- Fill in the application form
- Submit a record of extra-curricular activities in support of application for a specific programme;
- Exhibit maturity and sense of responsibility as assessed by a personal statement;
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation, at least two from academics or employers sources who know the candidate well;
- Undergo an interview by the institution’s pre-selection committee (if you are selected);
- Apply for a programme at the chosen university if you are selected (such as University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, or a Russell Group University in the UK or at an Ivy League or similarly prestigious university in the US)
- Pass the chosen university entrance exams as required;
- Pass all standardized tests required by the postgraduate programme
- Application must be received at REGENT Business School by 30 November 2017. Applications should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: students satisfying the above criteria will be pre-selected by Honoris United Universities Selection Committee.
Step 3: Final acceptance is a prerogative of the chosen university
Download the application form below