Who Should Attend
- Project managers and programme managers
- Project team leaders
- Heads of department
- Heads of office
Effective project management involves meeting deadlines, working within budget, coordinating diverse groups of people and tasks, solving problems and achieving results. The purpose of this program is to provide learners with the skills and knowledge required to work effectively as part of a project management team using a project management approach to their organisation. The curriculum covers in-depth the essential elements of initiating and completing a successful project regardless of scope.
On completion of this programme learners should be able to:
- Apply the knowledge and skills of project management to projects undertaken by
- Provide administrative support to a project manager and team members.
- Be an effective project team member.
- Provide assistance to a project manager of medium to large projects.
- Analyse a project for cost, time, scope, risk and quality
- The concepts and theory of Project Management
- QMS Principles
- Analysing a project according to cost, time, risk, quality and other resources.
- Project Management for NGO/NPO projects/events
- Project Management skills