Higher Certificates now E10 995
• Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management
• Higher Certificate in Healthcare Services Management
• Higher Certificate in Business Management
• Higher Certificate in Accounting
• Higher Certificate in Entrepreneurship
• Higher Certificate in Management for Estate Agents
• Higher Certificate in Islamic Finance, Banking and Law
• Higher Certificate in Marketing Management
• Higher Certificate in Retail Management
• Higher Certificate in Human Resource Management
BCom Degrees now E14 000
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants need to meet the minimum entrance requirements for the programme which is subject to approval from the REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL Selection Committee.
- Applicants need to be living in Eswatini ONLY to qualify.
- This promotion is for the January 2022 intake and is not transferable.
The promotion is valid for the first 100 registrations or until 20 December 2021.
- Thereafter normal rates apply.
- A registration is considered only when the applicant has been accepted to the programmes and makes the deposit payment to RBS.
- This promotion will not be extended to criteria outside of the ones stipulated above.
- The Cash Plan option has to be settled upon registration or not more than 7 days after the deposit payment is made. Payment plans to be strictly followed as per the fee schedule.
- This promotion is for a supported distance programme.
- The promotion on the degree programs is for the first year only.
- REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL has the right to terminate the promotion without prior public notice.
Plus receive a FREE Management Development Programme (MDP)
Valued at E7000
T’s and C’s apply
Why choose REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL?
Tech-rich and future focused education.
A committed student-centred culture that focusses on student success.
Eduniversal Award 2 Palmes of Excellence.
A focus on real world skills development that ensures the best possible preparation for employability, life, and success.
Accredited and internationally recognised qualifications.