It’s now your time to rethink your future. REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL has embarked on providing a future focused tech-rich education. So Design your Future as you are about to embark on your tertiary journey. Undoubtedly this is one of the most exciting times in your life, with big decisions that will set your journey for a future career.
The world of work has changed irrevocably over the past year and a half, and so have the skills employers are now looking for when scouring career options is important. Invest in your future and choose one of our rich-distance programmes that will give you access to an interpersonal, blended learning experience.
What do I need to pre-register?
- Certified Statement of last results
- Certified copy of your ID
- Completed application with payment of R150-00
(non-refundable administration fee)
- Pre-Register by 24th December 2021 and enquire for early registration fee option. Email [email protected] for more info.
Why choose REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL?
Tech-rich and future focused education.
A committed student-centred culture that focusses on student success.
Eduniversal Award 2 Palmes of Excellence.
A focus on real world skills development that ensures the best possible preparation for employability, life, and success.
Accredited and internationally recognised qualifications.
What is new at REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL?
REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL has adopted a tech-rich, future-focused approach to higher education to adapt to the ever-changing needs of the contemporary work environment. We have embraced innovative learning through our iLeadLABs, understanding that you can’t learn 21st century skills in a 19th century classroom.
Our philosophy is summed up in three words: Disrupt. Rethink. Innovate.
REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL is leading the education space by teaching and learning for the Future.
Our “academic makerspaces”, or iLeadLABs bridge the gap between learning and the world of work, giving graduates transferable future-fit skills and experience. REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL is focusing on adaptive learning, using technology and to cater to unique learning styles.
Registering is easy! Visit one of our campuses:
35 Samora Machel Street, Durban Central, Durban, 4001
+27 31 304 4626
13 Frost Avenue, Auckland Park, Johannesburg, 2092
+27 11 482 1404
Podium Level, Block D, The Boulevard Office Park, 40 Searle St, Woodstock, Cape Town
+27 21 422 2567
Eswatini – Manzini
Plot 132, Mbhabha Street Manzini next to Swaziland Milling
+268 2505 5890
Follow these steps to register after you receive your final results- January 2022
1. Ensure you meet the entry criteria for your qualification of choice
2. Confirm duration and tuition fees
3. Complete an application form on arrival at one of our campuses
4. Speak to a Student Advisor and pay your deposit fees.
5. Await confirmation of your acceptance.
What is a rich distance programme?
We understand the difficulties many students experience when transitioning from high school to tertiary education. In addition, a large aspect of a student’s growth is socialising with peers, in-person discussions with lecturers and having the “campus-life” experience.
REGENT’s rich distance option offers:
- Increased support through a blended teaching and learning approach
- Practical tutorial sessions with subject-matter experts
- Immersion into our academic makerspaces
- Access to on-campus facilities, including cafeteria, library (physical & digital)
- One-on-one academic support
- Collaboration with peers through our creative learning spaces.