Study Enquiry FormA dedicated programme advisor will contact you. Please complete all fields.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge, insight and ability to support a range of business areas
- Communicate eff ectively in the business environment and conduct relevant research.
- Conduct financial administrative, and planning and reporting processes
- Administer the execution of operations
- Provide advice to a business with regard to human resources management, labour relations and
organisational development initiatives
- Administer marketing and supply chain operations
- Display an understanding of international business best practices
- Assist in ensuring legal compliance of business transactions
- Be sensitive to moral and social responsibility issues as these influence the administration function
Duration: 3 years
A national Senior Certificate with Bachelor’s Degree endorsement or any other NQF 4 qualification or equivalent.
How to apply
Ready to apply for the Bachelor of Commerce programme?
Need more information?
Download the course Prospectus