Study Enquiry FormA dedicated programme advisor will contact you. Please complete all fields.
It is our way of saying thank you to the brave men and women in healthcare for their selfless commitment, compassion and sacrifice.
The Higher Certificate in Healthcare Services Management is a one-year distance learning for healthcare practitioners and related professionals such as medical practitioners, nurses, physiotherapists and optometrists, as well as non-medical persons interested in management careers in healthcare services in the private and public sector. Learners are empowered with managerial skills and competencies for a rewarding career in healthcare services.
- Practice Management
- Service Delivery and Quality Management
- Healthcare Services Planning and Policy
- Principles of Management
- Healthcare Services Environment
- Health Economics
- A National Senior Certificate with a minimum Higher Certificate endorsement admissions or a relevant NQF 4 qualification or equivalent
- Students need to fulfil the minimum admission and registration requirements of REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The 50% scholarship refers to a 50% discount in the programme fee according to the REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL 2021 Fee Schedule.
- Offer is available to persons that register for a Higher Certificate in Healthcare Services Management at REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL.
- This limited offer is available from 1 July 2021 to 31 August 2021.