REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL has achieved Level 1 B-BBEE status! We are delighted with this acknowledgement of the significant transformational role we play in South Africa and believe this rating will accelerate our contribution to our country’s economic sustainability at a grassroots level.
Winning with B-BBEE Compliance
How does your company benefit from working with REGENT Business School (B-BBEE level 1 Contributor)
Benefits of Compliance includes but is not limited to:
- Companies are able to access financing/funding for enhanced business opportunities.
- Your organisation is able to claim preferential spend to the value of 135% of actual spend.
- Possible tax rebate and bonus points for absorption of learners (T’s & C’s).
- Even if your organisation does not do business with government entities, your client might and they would need your score to help improve their ratings and opportunities for successful participation with tenders and RFQ’s.
- Companies are able to access tenders and public funding.
- Compliance helps companies improve their Business 2 Business (B2B) development and client relations which ultimately leads to a positive contribution to society and the wider economy.
- The ability to empower the overall market and make a positive impact in the wider economy will increase brand equity and enhance brand image.
- A positive contribution to the wider economy through impactful Enterprise and Supplier Development and Socio Economic Development initiatives
“As a socially responsive organisation that pays due diligence and responds to SA’s challenges with agile meaningfulness, REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL is resolutely committed to nurturing and developing positive change for all South Africans,” says Prof. Ahmed Shaikh, Managing Director of REGENT.
By partnering with RBS’s Skills Development, Enterprise and Supplier Development and Socio-Economic Development options available, you can reap the rewards of these benefits, email [email protected] for customised solutions.
Exciting news: REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL has achieved Level 1 B-BBEE status! We are delighted with this acknowledgement of the significant transformational role we play in South Africa and believe this rating will accelerate our contribution to our country’s economic sustainability at a grassroots level. “Merely complying with BEE legislation is not good enough. A certificate…