REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL is closely monitoring the global COVID-19 pandemic. Our focus is on doing what we can to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our students, employees and stakeholders, while still delivering quality learning and supporting our students’ needs. We appeal to all to practice the recommended precautionary measures, such as hand hygiene and social distancing, at all times.
Terms and conditions
- I am aware that by entering this competition I am exposing my IP/design to the moderators and RBS.
- In return REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL (RBS), Groworx, and the moderators agree not to make any of the entries public, except for the site that wins the competition. All other entrants sites will be kept private and the entrants are free to use their entry demo sites as they wish. In other words, RBS will only acquire the rights over the winning site as outlined below.
- I understand and agree that should I win the competition, the demo site I am entering will be given to RBS as is, without modifications, in return for the R10,000 (ten thousand South African rand) prize money.
- I understand and agree that should I win the competition, I may be asked to help tweak and/or modify the demo site I entered for the competition, to RBS specifications.
- I understand that I will be paid for any additional work, tweaking and/or modification, if such is required – at a rate to be negotiated between RBS and myself, up to an additional R10,000.
- I agree that once the site goes live on the RBS subdomain, I will handover Admin rights to RBS and will be removed as administrator, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- I understand that RBS will make the final decision with respect to the “wining” site and that there may be no winner if the quality of the submissions are not to their liking.