REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL, a private education provider, has identified the need to build capacity in terms of its academic leadership in the Masters in Health Care Management programme. It is therefore seeking to appoint an Academic Leader that will be able take responsibility for the Masters in Health Care Management programme.
- A Doctoral Degree preferably
- Work experience in the Health Care Sector is essential
- Candidate must be able to take responsibility for the management of the programme
- Previous experience in public or private higher education institution
- Familiarity with the higher education regulatory environment and requirements.
- High level computer literacy; strong linguistic, advanced analytical and report writing skills; sound interpersonal skills.
- An added advantage would be a candidate with strong digital literacy skills.
At least 4 years lecturing experience