- Organizes advertising for print and electronic media for the business school
- Carries out research on market needs and communicates them to the advertising team
- In charge of assisting in marketing plans for BLT/ ABL and digital.
- Creating media plans and operational cycles for in-takes.
- Providing advertisement sales support and the administration of this department working with finance and tracking budgets on a weekly basis.
- Liaises with media owners, able to negotiate.
- Must be budget and excel guru.
- Involved in assisting with events co-ordination/ planning execution and other related marketing activities.
- An advertising coordinator should be creative and innovative.
- She should be able to make decisions quickly and be time-conscious.
- She should be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- She should be self-motivated and a team player.
- Exceptional attention to detail is needed as well as the ability to prioritize work, interpersonal skills and excellent communication.
- She should be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and take up duties at short notice.
- Must be Able to work efficiently alone and in high pressure environment.
- Familiar with social media networks – Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, media, public relations or communication
- At least 2-4 years’ experience in advertising and marketing or previous experience in advertising or media role for education.
- Media buying experience in all media platforms.
To apply: Applicants are to forward their CV’s and cover letters to email@example.com by no later than 30 September 2019.
Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.