REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL, a private education provider, has identified the need to build capacity in terms of its academic leadership in the Masters in Business Administration programme. It is therefore seeking to appoint a Programme Manager that will be able take responsibility for the Masters in Business Administration programme.
- A Doctoral Degree preferably
- Candidate must be able to take responsibility for the management of the programme
- Previous experience in public or private higher education institution
- Familiarity with the higher education regulatory environment and requirements.
- High level computer literacy; strong linguistic, advanced analytical and report writing skills; sound interpersonal skills.
- An added advantage would be a candidate with strong digital literacy skills.
- At least 4 years lecturing experience
- Produce and maintain a strategy for the future development of the MBA Programmes, including full responsibility for the associated budgets, in support of the School’s aims and objectives;
- Produce and maintain a business plan in support of the MBA strategy;
- Lead and management the academic activities of the MBA programme;
- Lead and coordinate recruitment and marketing activities for the MBA programmes including responsibility for agreeing and achieving target numbers;
- Develop industry relationships.
- Manage the student experience in relation to the MBA Programmes and coordinate staff to ensure successful programme delivery.
- To be the chief liaison for the programme, facilitating contact between staff and students as well as maintaining excellent working relationships with key stakeholders at RBS.
- Ensure the curriculum is relevant through coordinated reviews.
- Managing faculty in various regions to ensure that equivalence of provisioning.
- Plan and execute extra curricula activities in support of Teaching and Learning.
- Incorporate 21st century skills into the curricula.
- Research and implement latest Teaching and Learning approaches to the programme.
- Coordinate process of stakeholder input within programme review.