REGENT Business School, a higher education provider strives to deliver quality academic programmes that meet recognised academic standards to its students. It does this through ensuring that all REGENT’s programmes are developed internally by its professional team, in consultation with experts from business, and leading academics. The content of programmes is kept relevant and annually reviewed to ensure currency with South African law and International trends.
REGENT Business School is registered as a private higher education institution by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) (Registration certificate number 2000/HE07/012).
REGENT Business School has been awarded accreditation for its programmes from the Higher Education Quality Committee (HEQC) of the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
REGENT Business School’s programmes, including the MBA Degree programme, are:
- Accredited by the Higher Education Quality Committee of the Council on Higher Education (CHE), South Africa.
- Recorded on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET), South Africa.
- Recognised by the Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA).
- Accredited by the Tertiary Education Commission of Mauritius (TEC).