Study Enquiry FormA dedicated programme advisor will contact you. Please complete all fields.
The Advanced Diploma in Financial Management is a 1 year programme that provides further knowledge of the principles and practice of financial management. The programme is directed at persons employed in organisations who have a diploma qualification and who aspire to increase their knowledge, skills and competencies in the procurement, allocation and control of the financial resources of an organisation. The qualification will improve the skills of learners in the labour market by enabling them to apply integrated knowledge and advanced conceptual thinking skills to solve problems in the financial management of organisations.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Contribute to investment decisions including capital budgeting and working capital decisions
- Contribute to financial decisions relating to the raising of finance for businesses
- Contribute to financial decisions relating to net profit distribution
- Display knowledge and skills in the application of management accounting techniques
- Demonstrate numeracy and quantitative analysis skills
- Identify and evaluate ethical responsibilities and issues
- Understand investment and risk management tools
- Display an understanding of risk and its applicability
- Display an ability to understand, speak and write the language of financial management
The minimum entrance requirement for admission into the “Advanced Diploma in Financial Management” is an NQF 6 Diploma or equivalent qualification
How to apply
Ready to apply for the Bachelor of Commerce programme?
Need more information?
Download the course Prospectus
Need more information about the course?
Need more information about the fees?