Study Enquiry Form
Complete all fields on the study Enquiry form, and a dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
- Equips students with the technical and financial abilities to thrive in a career as a financial leader.
- Provides students with further knowledge of the principles and practice of financial management.
- Increases students’ knowledge, skills, and competencies in procuring, allocating, and controlling an organisation’s financial resources.
- Teaches students how to communicate logically and rationally.
- Equips students with the ability to apply knowledge and advanced conceptual thinking skills to solve financial problems within public and private organisations.
- Provides students with the ability to aid in investment and financial decisions, including capital budgeting, working capital, and more.
- Teaches students to identify and evaluate ethical responsibilities and issues.
- Provides students with advanced knowledge of investment and risk management tools.
- Equips students with critical numeracy and quantitative analysis skills.
The Advanced Diploma in Financial Management is a one-year programme that gives students a chance to study while working. Its distance learning structure provides busy students with the ideal balance between studies and work.
Students that enjoy working alone will enjoy this type of education. This course’s hybrid structure is ideal for individuals who are already employed but wish to enhance their careers. Workshops, tutorials, self-directed reading, and case study analysis are among the modules offered in this learning model. The sessions are conducted using a hybrid of online and in-person classes — allowing academics to interact with one another.
Classes are held in person in regions where there is sufficient demand.
To be eligible to enrol for the Advanced Diploma in Financial Management, students must have the following:
- An NQF Level 6 Diploma or equivalent qualification.
All submissions should be approved by the RBS Selection Committee.