Study Enquiry Form
Complete all fields on the study Enquiry form, and a dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Display knowledge of retail management in general
- Apply skills of rational judgement, planning, and independent decision-making
- Interpret and evaluate evidence objectively
- Recognise and respond to change within the retail sector
- Make appropriate use of information technology
- Critically analyse and solve retail management problems
- Display ethical behaviour in a retail management context
- Apply research and communication skills for effective retail management
A national Senior Certificate with Bachelor’s Degree endorsement or any other NQF 4 qualification or equivalent.