Study Enquiry Form
Complete all fields on the study Enquiry form, and a dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
- Teaches students how to make better work-based decisions by applying quantitative methodologies.
- Equips scholars with the ability to apply scientific research and enquiry methods to improve their deliverables.
- Provides students with advanced technology and research skills that’ll help them effectively solve problems in a range of organisations.
- Extends students’ business management, leadership, and administration skills to become better business and department leaders.
- Equips students to identify, analyse, and solve management and commercial problems.
- Gives scholars a comprehensive understanding of managing resources and processes in a business context.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Management is a one-year programme that allows students to learn while working. It takes up a distance learning structure — giving students the ideal balance between work and studies.
This form of learning is perfect for students who wish to work independently. The diploma can be obtained in a hybrid format, making it ideal for individuals who want to enhance their abilities but are currently employed. Workshops, tutorials, self-directed reading, and case study analysis are all included in the modules for the remote learning option. The workshop sessions are run in a hybrid fashion with a blend of online and in-person education. This promotes collaborative intelligence by giving academics a chance to interact with one another.
(Classes are held in person in regions with sufficient demand.)
Upon successful completion of this postgraduate course, students will have learned advanced skills that enable them to pursue senior positions in the following careers:
- Business Continuity Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Buying Manager
- Compliance Manager
- Contract Manager
- Credit Manager
- Finance Manager
- Group Impact Manager
- Head of Programme Planning and Coordination
- HR Business Partner
- IT Project Manager
- Key Accounts Manager
- Operations Manager
- Private Client Business Development Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Projects Manager
- Quality and CI Manager
- Regional Marketing Manager
- Regional Sales Manager
- Risk Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Valuations Senior Management
To be eligible to enrol for the postgraduate diploma, students must have:
- A bachelor’s degree OR an advanced diploma or equivalent qualification.
- At least two years of managerial experience.
All submissions are subject to the approval of the RBS Selection Committee.