Study Enquiry Form
Complete all fields on the study Enquiry form, and a dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
- Teaches students to analyse supply chain concepts and understand how all links work together.
- Equips students with critical analytical thinking skills and insight into developing and overseeing supply chain projects from start to finish.
- Provides students with the ability to assess competition drivers and trends to create and lead strategic supply chain projects.
- Teaches students to select the best tools and techniques to achieve optimal supply chain processes.
- Extends students’ business management and leadership skills so they can become better company and department leaders.
- Provides students with the ability to come up with quality ideas that will result in higher efficiency and profitability.
- Teaches students to develop a suitable plan for implementing Lean strategies to achieve sustainable operations and supply chain improvements.
- Equips students to resolve the complexities of supply chain projects and Lean SCM teams.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management is a one-year course that allows students to study while employed. It takes up a hybrid distance learning structure — giving students a perfect balance between academics and work.
This kind of learning is ideal for people who enjoy working alone. For those who desire to advance their careers but are already employed, the hybrid format makes it possible to study part-time while working. The modules for the remote learning option include case study analysis, workshops, tutorials, and self-directed reading. A combination of online and in-person instruction is used to run the workshop sessions. This allows academics to communicate with one another — encouraging collaborative intelligence.
(Lectures take place in person in regions that have enough demand.)
- Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management
- Business Research Methods
Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
Logistics in Supply Chain Management
Global Strategic Supply Chain Management
After completing this postgraduate diploma, students will have learned the necessary skills to pursue senior positions in the following careers:
- Demand Planner
- Dispatch Supervisor
- Inventory and Warehouse Manager
- Logistics Analyst
- Logistics Coordinator
- Logistics Manager
- Material Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- Procurement Analyst
- Programme Coordinator
- Purchasing Agent
- Purchasing Executive
- Service Manager
- Supply Chain Executive
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Chain Solutions Sales Consultant
- Supply Chain Supervisor
- Transport Supervisor
- Warehouse Manager
Admission requirements for the Postgraduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management are as follows:
- An appropriate Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Two years of managerial work experience.
All submissions need to be approved by the RBS Selection Committee.