Study Enquiry Form
Complete all fields on the study Enquiry form, and a dedicated programme advisor will contact you.
- Provides students with an advanced understanding of how digital technologies influence the marketing function.
- Teaches students to utilise digital marketing platforms like email, social media, websites, and more to connect with current and prospective customers.
- Equips students with the skills to implement paid and organic digital marketing campaigns.
- Teaches students to develop strategies using information systems to gain a competitive edge online.
- Helps students understand the terms and tools used to implement, measure, and improve digital marketing strategies.
- Teaches students to develop a process to collect data and metrics to ensure effective campaigns.
- Provides students with the expertise they need to develop and organise social media content.
- Teaches students to understand how customers behave online so they can create more targeted content and advertisements.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing is a one-year program that enables students to study while working. It has a hybrid distance learning structure — giving students the perfect balance between their jobs and academics.
For those who enjoy working independently, this type of education is excellent. The hybrid format enables those who want to develop their professions but are currently employed to work and study part-time. The course consists of several modules in the form of workshops, tutorials, self-directed reading, and case study analysis. A mix of online and in-person training is used for the workshop sessions. This allows students to communicate and collaborate with fellow students and lecturers.
Lectures are held in person in areas where there is sufficient demand.
Course structure and modules
This postgraduate marketing qualification runs over the course of a year and consists of six modules. Students can complete three modules per semester.
- Digital Marketing
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Leading Digital Business Transformation
- Developing Digital Marketing Channels
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Business Research
After completing this postgraduate course, students will have the skills and knowledge to pursue senior positions in the following careers:
- Analytics Manager
- Brand Manager
- Content Creator
- Content Marketer
- Content Strategist
- Digital Communication Specialist
- Digital Marketer
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Email Marketer
- Events Coordinator
- Marketing Project Manager
- Market Research Specialist
- Public Relations Manager
- SEO Specialist
- Social Media Marketer
- User Experience Designer
- Web Designer
Admission requirements for the Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing are as follows:
- An appropriate Bachelor’s Degree, Advanced Diploma, or equivalent qualification.
- Two years of managerial work experience.
All submissions need to be approved by the RBS Selection Committee.