REGENT is a Private Higher Education Institution located in the heart of the central business district and the industrial hub of Durban, one of the busiest port cities on the eastern seaboard of South Africa. RBS is deeply embedded as a premier private higher education provider in Africa.
Joining us, you will be a part of an institution with a strong culture that encourages open communication and teamwork.
We are currently looking for:
2 x JHB ( Auckland Park)
2 x CPT (The boulevard office park woodstock
2 x PRETORIA (Hillcrest Office park)
2 x DBN
CONTRACT: 6 Month contract
To market, build and promote the brand image of the institution with the objective of increasing the student numbers by providing exceptional customer service to all students.
Using sales and marketing techniques and networking in order to attract students and developing a good understanding of students
- Market the Institution to scholars and schools
- Promote the brand
- Answer any questions/ queries from scholars interested in attending the institution.
- Assisting the student advisor with walk-ins and calls
- Create innovative marketing platforms for the brand
- Keep ahead of trends regarding tertiary education
- Attending to Corporate visits to promote interest in the brand and recruit students
- Attending career expo’s and conducting career presentations occasionally
- Matric or completed degree
- 3-5 years working experience
- Computer literacy intermediate level (Excel is essential)
- Industry experience in educational environment advantageous
- Sales Experience
- Marketing and administrative skills
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have excellent public speaking skills
- Must be confident to handle crowds and conduct presentations
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to problem solve
- Organisational Skills
- Available to work over weekends and overtime when required
- Valid code 08 driver’s license essential
- Own vehicle essential (will be compensated for fuel usage)
Email: [email protected]
How to apply:
To apply for any of the above vacancies, please forward your cv to [email protected]
Candidates must quote the job title on the email subject line.