Study Enquiry FormA dedicated programme advisor will contact you. Please complete all fields.
The Advanced Diploma in Management is designed to provide students with a convenient and structured avenue to further and advance their knowledge in the management field. The programme provides an opportunity for the development of advanced intellectual and practical knowledge allowing them to advance to specialist and higher level jobs in the management field.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the individual functional areas of management
- Identify and solve management problems across the various functional areas
- Understand the role of management and the various functional areas in achieving organisational success
- Demonstrate knowledge in a range of core management disciplines
- Apply competence and skills related to general management principles of planning, organising, leading and controlling.
- Demonstrate competency in the management of the various aspects of human resource management
- Apply fundamental HR management principles in a work-based context
- Display knowledge of the provisions of relevant legislation relating to human resource management
- Utilise technology to solve work-based problems
- Demonstrate an understanding of an organisation as a set of related functional areas
- Solve basic economic problems in different economic systems
- Display an understanding of marketing principles and practices to assist in the growth of the organisation
The minimum entrance requirement for admission into the “Advanced Diploma in Management” is an NQF 6 Diploma or equivalent qualification
How to apply
Ready to apply for the Bachelor of Commerce programme?
Need more information?
Download the course Prospectus