Study Enquiry FormA dedicated programme advisor will contact you. Please complete all fields.
The field of digital marketing incorporates all marketing efforts that make use of an electronic device or the internet to reach consumers. In the current business environment, organisations seek to leverage digital marketing channels such as search engines, social media, email, and other websites to connect with current and prospective customers. Digital marketing is defined using numerous digital tactics and channels to connect with customers where they spend much of their time which is increasingly online. From the organisations website to online branding assets, digital advertising, email marketing, online brochures, and beyond there’s a spectrum of tactics that fall under the term of “digital marketing”.
The purpose of the Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing qualification seeks to impart knowledge and skills focusing on the design, build, management and measure of effective digital marketing campaigns that comprise of the core skills of digital marketing, social media, online Public Relations, paid and organic search and measurement programmes.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Assess the impact of digital technologies on the marketing function.
- Discuss the strategic benefits and implementation of digital marketing and multi- channel marketing.
- Effectively implement information systems to achieve business objectives and goals.
- Develop strategies using information systems to harness a competitive edge in digital marketing.
- Understand the terms and tools used to measure and improve digital market effectiveness
- Develop an appropriate process to collect metrics for digital marketing effectiveness
- Assess strategies for developing and organising social media content for digital marketing campaigns
- Examine the impact of social entertainment on digital marketing strategies.
- Digital Marketing
- Information and Knowledge Management
- Leading Digital Business Transformation
- Developing Digital Marketing Channels
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Business Research
An appropriate bachelor’s degree or Advanced Diploma or equivalent qualification, and two years of managerial work experience.
How to apply
Ready to apply for the Bachelor of Commerce programme?
Need more information?
Download the course Prospectus