By completing this course, you will develop a broad understanding of the following content matter and should be able to:
- Identify why happiness matters and the features of a happy workplace.
- Discuss both advantages and barriers to a happy workplace.
- Evaluate and measure levels of workplace happiness.
- Summarize practical ways to boost happiness for workers.
- Illustrate burnout and how to prevent it.
- Illustrate to managers the benefits of employing the right people.
- Discuss the difference between diversity and inclusion and the benefits of inclusion policies.
- Identify ways to motivate staff teams.
This course presents a practical framework for workplace happiness and explores accessible techniques to:
a) Evaluate happiness in an organization
b) Create an effective strategy to increase workplace happiness
c) Implement that strategy in your own work life, within your team, or across the culture of your organization, with special tips for workplace leaders
- Unlimited course attempts
- Certification awarded (PDF to download)
Please click below to add to cart,
and procced to checkout.