Study Enquiry FormA dedicated programme advisor will contact you. Please complete all fields.
The programme aims to develop an integrated conceptual understanding,
synthesis and critical application of specialised qualitative and quantitative issues in management.
The qualification is directed towards students having relevant work experience and occupying
middle and senior management positions and who have completed a bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
This qualification will enable students to develop in-depth, discipline specific skills and applied
competence in the private and public sectors that will provide opportunities for personal
intellectual growth, more purposeful employment and making a contribution to society.
Upon successful completion of the programme, the student should be able to:
- Apply quantitative methodologies in making work-based decisions
- Apply scientific enquiry and research methods
- Utilise technology to solve work-based problems
- Display research skills in solving work related problems in the management of a range of organisations
- Contribute towards the extension of knowledge on business management, leadership and administration
- Demonstrate the ability to identify, analyse and solve Management and commercial problems
- Acquire an understanding of how to manage resources and processes in a business context
- Contribute to the resolution of socio-economic problems of a developing Southern Africa in an ethical and responsible manner
- Articulate vertically to REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programme
- General Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Operations and Innovation Management
- Business Research
How to apply
Ready to apply for the Bachelor of Commerce programme?
Need more information?
Download the course Prospectus