Welcome to Regent Business School!
REGENT Business School (RBS) is a Private Higher Education Institution registered in terms of the Higher Education Act (101 or 1997). It was established in 1998 as a post-apartheid empowerment institution offering affordable and accessible business and management education programmes.
These programmes cover the areas of business administration, commerce, management and leadership, entrepreneurship, local government, educational management and range from Higher Certificates to Postgraduate Degrees.
In keeping with its mission, RBS’s students are drawn from many vocational backgrounds from South Africa and other SADC countries. The full-time distance and supported learning mode of delivery, the relevance of the programmes curricula to the local and regional business context as well as the affordable fee structure makes RBS programmes a preferred choice.
Regent's MBA Programme
Undertake an internationally recognized MBA with a realistic timeframe to completion.
REGENT Business School offers a number of Undergraduate Courses across several fields.
Reasons to study at REGENT Business School
- Accredited by the Council of Higher Education (CHE)
- Recorded on the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- Registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
- Recognised by the Namibian Qualifications Authority (NQA)
- Recognised by the Mauritian Tertiary Education Commission (TEC)
- Pipeline member of the Association of African Business Schools (AABS)
With offices throughout South Africa, Swaziland and Namibia we are able to support your higher education requirements fully.
A committed Student Centred Culture that strives for student satisfaction
A focus on real world skills development that ensures the best possible preparation for life.
We offer diversified student networking opportunities across Southern Africa.