Visit Regent Business School’s Cape Town Learning Centre (40 Searle Street) on Friday, 11 November 2022 from 6am to 9am for a fun-filled morning with Good Hope FM’s Big Breakfast Team. Special offers and giveaways on the day.
It’s even easier to create your future with REGENT! Pay your full registration fee by 20th December 2022 and reserve your 2023 academic seat at 2022 prices!
T’s & C’s apply.
Receive access to a free Management Development Programme upon registration, val
Terms and Conditions
- Full registration fee must be paid to be eligible for the promotion.
- Pay your full course registration fee (as per the fee schedule) by the 20th of December 2022 to qualify for 2022 fees.
- Applicable to first time registrations ONLY.
- This promotion is for the 2023 academic year of study only.
- This promotion is open only to South African students only.
- This promotion is not transferable.
- This promotion is not redeemable for cash.
- Offer only applies to all full-time accredited qualifications.
- Textbook purchases are not included in this promotion.
- Ancillary fees (as per the fee schedule) are not included.
- REGENT reserves the right to assess all applications according to the selection criteria for the course you are applying for. Should you not qualify for the course you have chosen, an alternate course will be offered.
Applicable to grade 12 students registering for the 2023 academic year at REGENT BUSINESS SCHOOL:
- Registration will only be finalised pending the outcome of students final NSC/IEB results.
- Should the student fail to meet the entrance requirements for the course which they have applied for, an alternate course according to results will be offered.
- Should a student fail to meet any requirements for REGENT qualifications, the student will be refunded within 45 days of request for refund.